Monday, February 12, 2024

I won at the Area 4 Division E, District 75 Speech Contest

I've been a member of Davao Pag-Asa Toastmasters Club since June 2019, and it would be my 5th year as a Toastmasters. I never regretted that I join this organization because I have learned. I was taught to embrace lifelong learning and continue to improve myself for the better. I learn to be humble and accept constructive criticisms because it will help you improve your skills in public speaking and leadership.

In 2020, I became the Vice President for Education. One year later, I became the President and the rest was history. I keep on participating in speech contest year after year, and winning awards in the Club, Area and Division levels. I was also luck to participate in the District 75 Humorous Speech Play-offs. Indeed, I came to love the organization and I am moving forward to become a Distinguished Toastmaster in the future. 

In the Area 4 Speech Contest, under Division E of District 75, I won First Place for both Table Topics and Speech Evaluation Contest. This contest was held online. I enjoyed participating more than the awards that I got. This is truly a remarkable experience. I hope my kids will also join the club and will enjoy joining contests as well. 









No comments:

Post a Comment