Friday, March 1, 2024

Be kind and compassionate


Its part of human nature to be angry if we are triggered or someone hurt us. I experienced being criticized and my capability was looked down. I faced discrimination and resulted to my low self-esteem. My former boss yelled at me and told me, I am incompetent and dumb. Several hurtful words were uttered and I received them all. The hurtful statements broke my heart, shattered my spirit and affect my mental well being. I was consumed by all these negativities before. However, I found peace in Jesus Christ as I accepted Him as my lord and savior. It gave me hope and new perspective in dealing with my daily struggles.

In Ephesians 4:32, it reminds us that no matter how people treated us, we should always show kindness and compassion. It takes courage and maturity to face these trials. If you have Christ in your life, the center is love, love one another as you love God and yourself. 

Be the bigger person and show love, kindness and compassion to all people you come into contact with. Always embody a Christ-like attitude everyday. Amen!🙌🙏


1 comment: