Thursday, June 27, 2024

The Lord is my Sheperd


Are you lost? Don't know where to go? 

We always go astray especially when we do not think of the consequences of our actions. Naturally, as humans we are impulsive in our decisions, at the spur of the moment, without knowing if this is right or wrong.

How can we walk at the right path? Who navigates our direction? 

Our captain and our sheperd is the our Lord our God. One of my greatest memory of my childhood is the verse from Psalm 23. The Lord is my sheperd.

‭Psalms 23:1-3 NIV‬
[1] The Lord is my shepherd, I lack nothing. [2] He makes me lie down in green pastures, he leads me beside quiet waters, [3] he refreshes my soul. He guides me along the right paths for his name’s sake.

https://bible.com/bible/111/psa.23.1-3.NIV

The Lord guides us and He provides our divine compass to direct us in walking the right path. We are no longer going astray because he gives us the right direction.  

Let us not worry for our future. Let us entrust to God our lives. Our faith should be greater than our fear of failure. Let us keep our feet on the ground and walk by faith and not by sight.

No comments:

Post a Comment