Sunday, September 3, 2023

A Good Worker

We practice and train ourselves to learn new skills and to acquire knowledge that our relevant to our careers. We want to be good workers for our bosses. Do we have the energy and motivation when we work for the kingdom of God?

I am a late bloomer when it comes to having the habit of reading. I started reading pocketbooks on personal development, leadership and psychology to better equip myself on how to change my mind set, habits, leadership and these are essential in my career as a lecturer in a university. 

Aside from that, when I was 31 years old. I came to have an intimate relationship with God and accepted Jesus Christ as my Lord and Savior and started the habit of reading the bible, have my devotional time and share the gospel to family. I always pray and meditate on His words as a guide in my daily living. I committed myself to always acknowledge God in everything that I do and be a diligent worker in His divine Kingdom.

In 2 Timothy 2:15, Paul wrote to Timothy to encourage him to do his best in serving God and reminded him not to be ashamed as a worker of the church.


Are you a good worker in your office? Can you transcend your energy from your job to be a motivated worker of God? 

Brothers and sisters, we can always start equipping ourselves to become good workers of God. It is never too late. Start your Christian journey today.

No comments:

Post a Comment