Saturday, September 2, 2023

Thanksgiving

Do we have the attitude of thanksgiving? Do we thank God only for the success you accomplished? Or do you also thank Him for your failures?

When we experience defeat, we lose hope and discourage to continue our journey. This does not call for celebration right? But if you have Christ in your life, no matter what are the consequences, you should be thankful because all of these things are according to His will. 

I failed 7 times in my sholarship applications abroad. But everytime I was rejected, I just accepted it and there is no hard feelings for me because I was faithful that God has prepared something great for me and that sholarship is not for me. I tried to apply the 8th time and God granted my prayers. I am now a doctoral scholar at South Korea.

In Psalm 100:4, it says "Give Thanks To Him and Praise His Name". God is amazing right? If you have a prayer for so long, don't give up. Because everything you have is from God, lets us always thank Him in the good and bad times.

Have this attitude of gratitude no matter what the circumstances in your life us. You always have something to be thankful for, your family, community, job, children, school, house, etc. Remember that you are a blessing the moment you were in your mother's  womb. Be thankful always!

No comments:

Post a Comment