Sunday, April 9, 2023

Fall 7, Stand 8

 I tried and I hoped
My dream will not become doped
I failed again and again
My heart and soul are in pain


 I lost hope for the future
Nothing left for me to nurture
Shall I continue or halt at the moment?
Can I wait for something not meant?

I ask a lot of questions
Answers were not my intentions
Shall I move forward?
Shall I step backward?

Where am I?
Is this a lie?
I fell on a black hole
Shattered and not whole

I fell seven times
I persevered a lot of times
I committed my works
He established my plans

I became resilient
I became fearless
I am ready to fail
I continued the trail

I stand firm at the eight
Even if it's hard to carry the weight
Prayers were answered and I prospered
I fell seven times and stood up at eight!





No comments:

Post a Comment