My year 2011 ended with an unfortunate event, our house was caught on fire and was turned into ashes, but overall my year was spectacular. There were a lot blessings that came in this year. I want to share the good things that had happened in year 2011:
- I started the year giving birth to my second daughter, Fraulein, she was left at the hospital for seven days because of infection but she has successfully recovered unharmed and healthy.
- My husband's nasopalatine cyst operation was also a success.
- I got a 5% raised in my salary.
- I paid all my credit card debts.
- My working colleagues and friends gave me financial support during the fire incident.
- My family were all safe during the fire incident.
- We are together as a family during Christmas and New Year's Eve.
- I had my mid-year bonus and 13th month pay.
- I had a new laptop.
- My husband gave me a Rusty Lopez shoes.
These are the ten things I should be thankful about last 2011. I may not be rich, but I have a lot of friends, who are my precious gems, a treasure that can last forever.