Wednesday, March 1, 2023

Foundation

 FOUNDATION

J.E.H.



A house built on a rock
A lighthouse on the dock
How do I keep it standing
When there is winding

When storms blow
I am like a bow
Bending to let go
For trials I forego

Can I have resilience?
In your omnipotence?
You have responded
And I applauded

Your word is the firm foundation
To reminisce Your resurrection
Meditating day and night
To witness Your might

Refresh my soul
In Your Holy Bowl
Quenching my thirst
For You are the First

I was about to ponder
And I always wonder
Your words give me Wisdom
Gets me closer to your Kingdom

Help me build a strong foundation
Having honor and grace as a portion
Your words give me strength
To withstand any wavelength

You made me build a house on a rock
Seeing your lighthouse on the dock
It keeps me standing
Even if it's winding

No comments:

Post a Comment