Friday, April 19, 2024

Pray continually


When I want to stay in touch with my family, even if I am far away, I always call them to talk them and ask what were their activities for the day. Its almost 2 years since I was away for my studies here in South Korea. I can call them anytime I want, morning, afternoon or evening, I can always talk to them because I want to stay connected despite the long distance relationship we have.

Just like calling my family everyday, we should always pray everyday to keep communicating with God. Prayer is our way to communicate with God. If we are always connected to Him, we are always reminded of His divine presence in every aspect of lives. Whether at work, at home or at school, God is there. 

Always call upon His name through prayers. In  ‭1 Thessalonians 5:17 NIV‬, it says:

[17] pray continually, 

https://bible.com/bible/111/1th.5.17.NIV

God is always on our side every second, every minute and every hour of the day. Dont forget to pray and call upon His name always. Pray continually always...🙏🏽

No comments:

Post a Comment