Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Frugality in this trying times




"Every peso counts."
In this trying times, we want to maximize our resources, as much as possible we want to spend our money wisely. We want to get what we have paid for because every peso counts. Well, I am "kuripot" (hehe), maybe that's a not the right word, because it has a negative connotation. The right word for me is "frugal".


I'm just prudent and thrifty in spending my income, because I need to compensate all our needs with the amount i'm getting. Some of my friends say that I should chill out and spend money for night outs. But that is not on my mind right now, because I am not only thinking about myself, every food that I ate I always think about my family. Money  should be put to important things that are of necessity to my family. 

1 comment:

  1. Being kuripot, or frugal, can sometimes somehow be positive. It will help you save a lot. You can't just spend forever, right?

    ReplyDelete