Wednesday, March 4, 2015

Our Sagada Trip

I seldom travel with my family and friends because I don't have enough budget or shall we say I don't allocate travel expenses from my income. I only travel, when its official business, and last November 28 to December 6, 2014, together with my colleagues, we traveled in Baguio City and Sagada, Mountain Province. It was an official trip because we will be presenting our research paper in the 1st ILS International Research Conference and we have extended our stay to check the view around and it was a great experience. 

In the picture was me during our caving adventure in Sagada and it was great, we had explored a lot of sites including the handing coffins and the yellow pie house. It was really an unforgettable experience. I hope we could go back there and take a long vacation. We also have met new friends, a Jewish, French and Danish traveler. 

No comments:

Post a Comment