Thursday, May 25, 2023

Jesus Answers

What problem are you unable to solve? How might Jesus relieve the pressure that you feel?

Every day we encounter problems and make decisions that will either be good or problematic. When we solve problems, do we do it on our own? Or you ask God for His guidance?

When I have problems before, I always worry, especially when it comes to money. From the time I had a small salary up until now that my current income is 10 times greater than my first job, I still have problems handling money. As my income increases, expenses also become larger. Its never ending I still work for money to survive and be able to provide food, shelter and clothing to my family.

But when I have Jesus Christ in my life, I surrender to Him all my worries and cares and I was able to to fully entrust to Him, my wealth. Jesus Christ emphasized that when we encounter problems we should not worry.

“Therefore I tell you, do not worry about your life, what you will eat or drink; or about your body, what you will wear. Is not life more than food, and the body more than clothes? Look at the birds of the air; they do not sow or reap or store away in barns, and yet your heavenly Father feeds them. Are you not much more valuable than they? Can any one of you by worrying add a single hour to your life? “And why do you worry about clothes? See how the flowers of the field grow. They do not labor or spin. Yet I tell you that not even Solomon in all his splendor was dressed like one of these. If that is how God clothes the grass of the field, which is here today and tomorrow is thrown into the fire, will he not much more clothe you—you of little faith? So do not worry, saying, ‘What shall we eat?’ or ‘What shall we drink?’ or ‘What shall we wear?’ For the pagans run after all these things, and your heavenly Father knows that you need them. But seek first his kingdom and his righteousness, and all these things will be given to you as well. Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.

Matthew 6:25‭-‬34 NIV
https://bible.com/bible/111/mat.6.25-34.NIV

Before you even ask God knows what you need. Just lift up to God all your worries and cares and do not be pressured if you think, you have nothing, because despite we lack materials things, we are wealthy because God is the center of our lives. He gives us wisdom and knowledge from the bible and guides us in our daily living.

No comments:

Post a Comment