Saturday, May 20, 2023

Choices

Are you afraid to make a risky choice? or Do you follow what your heart says?

Everyday we struggle to choose what things to buy, savings to invest or making career decisions for yourself and your family. Its hard and sometimes or always you are not sure if you made the right until you witness the results of your actions.

I made some tough decisions leaving my family back home to pursue my doctoral degree here abroad in South Korea. I made this decision because its hard to find a scholarship in the Philippines that pays well and will give enough money to pay for my bills at home, and my food and logding here in Korea. Aside from that, its been my dream to study abroad and having a degree here will help internationalized our faculty profile.

This is a big decision and entails 3 years of sacrifice away from my family and colleagues. But I made such decision because I know that there will be positive results of this action. I could contribute more to the college and will ensure stability in my career, which will really help my family in yhe future.

In every big decision I make, I pray and dwell on God's word in Proverbs 16:3:
This is my foundation and basis if I will push through with my decision or not. I lift up to God all my worries and cares and He will surely answer the desires of my heart. Just give your 100% trust to Him! 

No comments:

Post a Comment