Monday, May 22, 2023

Tangible love


Do you feel God's presence in times of trouble? Is it hard to feel His love and power if have struggles? 

Sometimes we felt alone and abandoned if we fail and our prayers are not answered. We thought that we are neglected and isolated where no one cares on how we feel. Is God present in this time of trouble? Yes! Definitely! 

God may not answer our prayers right away. We should not worry because He is just sending a message that we are not yet ready and its not yet time. I patiently waited for a long time for God to answer my prayers when I said to Him , I want to study abroad. I failed in 7 applications but got successful at the 8th time. Is God only present during my 8th try? No! He was always present. He was there during my 1st and 7th try even if it failed. During those failures, He is sending a message that it was not for me. But I didnt stop applying because I felt that God is telling me to continue and just wait for the final results. I had the wonderful result at the end.

If I gave up during the 2nd and 7th time, will I be able to have the result that I've been waiting for during the 8th time? No! We should always lift up to God all our plans and dreams because He will support it all the way!

Rise up! Be Faithful! God's presence is tangible!

No comments:

Post a Comment