Wednesday, May 17, 2023

Pleasures with God


I am delighted with the Lord's presence in my life. Even if I am alone and I have no one to turn to. God is there to guide me in the direction that I need to take. My decisions in life right now are based on His teachings. I worry about some things about my studies here in South Korea and struggle to budget my allowance since most of my money is sent back home and I am left with only meager funds for my housing, food, and electricity bills. 

In these challenging times that I faced daily, I always cling to God's word so I will not be put astray and just focus on His promises. In Matthew 6:25(NIV), Jesus said "“Therefore I tell you, do not worry about your life, what you will eat or drink; or about your body, what you will wear. Is not life more than food, and the body more than clothes?". This is always what comes to my mind if I worry about money. I should not worry about it and put my trust in the Lord's provision. 

My pleasure in life comes from God and it gives me strength and endurance to start my day and equip me with the right mindset to do my duty in school, church, and community. I am delighted with the presence of God in my life for it gives me a heart of peace and tranquility, and reminds me not to worry and always cling to His words always. Amen!

No comments:

Post a Comment