Monday, May 29, 2023

The Peace of God

Do you have long time relationship that was broken and never mended?

Until now, I am hoping that I can restore my relationship with my former professors. They were our former supervisors. Our relationship were broken when they retired and it was not a happy parting of ways. There were some misunderstandings and lack of communication that led to this broken relationship. They may have hurt me and I might have hurt their feelings also, but I am always thankful to them for giving me the opportunity that I still enjoy today.  

I am praying that there will be an opportunity where we can talk together and reconcile together with my colleagues. Its a hard decision but I will make a way to find time and make an effort. Just like how God forgave us in our sins, we can also find peace and restore broken relationships.

We can always find peace in the Lord for He promise it to us.

And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus. 
Philippians 4:7 NIV
https://philippians.bible/philippians-4-7

We can only find peace through God's words. Read the bible, meditate on it and apply it in your daily lifes. Humble yourself and follow Him.

No comments:

Post a Comment