Wednesday, May 31, 2023

Grow with God

I am a work in progress. I knew God since I was a kid but I did not have a relationship with Him or have knowledge about His messages from the bible. I did not meditate the words from the scriptures, nor have I apply them in my life.

We can grow with the Lord. When I accepted God as my Lord and Saviour and was baptized last 2017, I fully committed to grow mature in my faith and to also guide my kids on Christian values. As I grow with the Lord, I also want my family to have a relationship with Him. I share the gospel to them and be a role model of good deeds that they can emulate. 

We are not alone in our walk and growing with God. He will guide us always. I fully entrust my growth and my childrens future to Him. As Paul said to the Thessalonians, we need to encourage other in faith.

No comments:

Post a Comment