Tuesday, June 27, 2023

Fear No Evil

Are you lonely? Who do you turn to if you need help?

Living alone here in South Korea I faced loneliness everyday and longingneaa to see my family back home in the Philippines. But I need to do this for our future. My teaching career requires me to study at the doctoral level. I chose to sacrifice 3 years of studying here abroad for a lifetime achievement for my college and my family. But its not eastmy to be alone here and face problems by yourself.

But the Lord reminded me of his goodness and mercy hearing from the messagr in Psalm 23.

Even I faced fears in the valley of uncertainty. God is always certain and omnipotent. He is our rock and will give us the firm foundation in our lives.

Even if I am far away, my hearr is with the Lord and He will comfort me and my family while we are away from each other. Our love will always bind us together no matter how far the distance is.

No comments:

Post a Comment