Friday, June 16, 2023

Voice

Are you confident to share the gospel? Can you defend you faith to non-believers?

I read the bible and try to comprehend its messages and apply it in my daily life. But I am not confident to speak and share and I do not always remember the key verses that I need to share to someone. I really wanted to equip myself and share the gospel to someone who is struggling and I want that person to be encouraged and realized that everything will be okay if they put their trust and faith in the Lord. Another thing is I think I am young and not that good in speaking, thats why I am not confident to speak.

But all these things should not be an issue because in Jeremiah 1:7-9, it is said:
God has put words in our mouths so that we have a voice to be used to share the great message to everyone. Being young is not a hindrance because God is always there to guide us and put the right words in our mouths and become a voice echoing his message of love, hope, kindness, perseverance, humility, generosity and honesty. Lets proclaim the goodness of God through our VOICE!

No comments:

Post a Comment