Monday, June 19, 2023

Listening and Doing

Do you do what you say? Its easy to say it but its hard to do something if you are not committed to it.

In my years as an employee, I have a vision in my head about the things that I want to accomplish and I will do something about it. I took a new job to buy a house. I prayed to have a permanent job in a government institution. I gave my all in applying in a state university even its not yet regular and now I am 10 years in government service. I had a part time job to buy a car, eventhough I had no enough money. I was faithful that God will provide for it.

If we are committed to do something and we want it, we will act on it and make time for it. Its how we listen and read Gods words from the bible. We meditate and comprehend the words and apply it in our daily lives. Its useless to listen without grasping the message and putting it into heart.

In James 1:22-24, it was very clear how important it is to listen and act on God's teachings from the bible. If you dont, its like looking yourself in the mirror and forget about your face.

My brothers and sisters, listen to Gods word, obey and practice it everyday. Lets equip ourselves with the words of God. Be a committed follower of Jesus Christ by listening and doing.

No comments:

Post a Comment