Friday, June 2, 2023

God is within reach


Knowing God and understanding His presence has helped me cope with anxieties and kept myself calm and at peace.  

I was totally stressed every time my boss was angry. I cannot really fathom what will be her mood everyday. Sometimes she is in a good mood and always not in a good mood and all of her stresses will be exhausted in us. Those where the days that I always cry every night, my heart is always pumping fast and I do not know when will I find and calmness in my heart.

I realize that I dont need to go far, because God is within reach. When I devotee my life to Christ, reading His words from the bible, meditating on it and applying it in real life, I found peace in Him. I always worry about people saying bad things about me, I was always a people-pleaser, I dont want them to get mad at me. I always wanted peace with everyone. But as I learn to follow Christ, I realize that out live should be centered on Him and everyone else will be out into place. 

Even if we are alone and we feel in the dark, always remember that God is our light. Wherever we are, we there is always sunshine after the storm. There is calmness after the raging thunderstorms.  We can light up a fire in a dark cave. We only need God in our lives and He is always within reach.

No comments:

Post a Comment