Friday, June 9, 2023

Trust in the Lord


Do your trust God completely? Do you havr faith in Him?

I experience a lot of challenges in life and I always worry. I worry about money, if I can still have money left to buy food and pay for my bills. I am worried if If I can pass my exams and submit my assignments. I am worried by the safety of my family back home. I am worried living alone here in South Korea. But one thing is for sure. We can do all things if we put our trust to God.

In Proverbs 3:5-6, it is written:

Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding; in all your ways submit to him, and he will make your paths straight.
Proverbs 3:5‭-‬6 NIV
https://bible.com/bible/111/pro.3.5-6.NIV

As christians, we do not need to react based on our own but we nees to entrust to God all our worries and cares. He will not forsake us. As a matter fact, He will give us strenght, wisdom and knowledge in everything that we do. Let's keep our trust unto Him always. 

No comments:

Post a Comment