Friday, August 11, 2023

Faith Matters

I thought I can but I am not
I pushed forward like an astronaut
I was dismayed and it destroyed my faith
Looking at the future is what I hate

I was on a journey
But there is no one with me
I thought I was alone
I am okay on my own

I read the word
Even If I was bored
Gave me a reason
Not for a treason

I read again to comprehend
My broken heart will be mend
Day and Night I meditate
To change my current state

The word was alive
If give me a big high five
It gave hope
So I can cope

When I fail
I am not frail
I became stronger
That's all that matter

I am ready
So I am steady
I am resilient
It is permanent

The word gave hope
I easily cope
Inspired me more
Down to my core

I will continue
Despite the issue
I am bullet-proof
No one can spoof

I will not dissapoint
God always have a point
I want to ponder for I wonder
Only my faith always matter

No comments:

Post a Comment