Sunday, August 13, 2023

Forgotten

I was in highschool and I have this classmate in my elementary years who visited our school. I said hi and he didnt reply. My classmate who is also her friend told me that he doesnt remember me as his classmate before. I was dissapointed how can someone forget about me. Maybe he was young and did not remember me, but at that time, I was hurt and realized that not everyone will remember you. 

People will forget some details about their friends because they were busy or you are not that special to them, not that important to be remembered. But prophet Isaiah in chapter 49 verse 15, said that God will never forget about us. He likened it to a mother who will never forget her own child.

When people forget about you, do not worry because no matter what your circumstances are God will always remember you. He will never forget about you. He will call your name. Let us always call upon the  name of the Lord and dwell on His words. Amen!

No comments:

Post a Comment