Saturday, January 7, 2023

Conqueror

 

Source: http://breadoflifevoice.com


Have you lost a lot of games in life? Even if you lose, did you feel like you are still a winner?

Failure is part of our lives and this experience will help us to learn valuable lessons in life. What matters most in every failure is the recovery, how we rise up after every fall. I have faced a lot of challenges and struggles in life. There was a point when I am about to give up, but I can't I was the breadwinner and I am the source of strength in my family, If I give up It will affect their well-being. So, I should be the beacon of hope in my family.

On December 9, 2011, our house caught on fire, and we lost everything. We don't have a lot of money to start over again. But there was hope, a lot of my colleagues and friends helped me to withstand this ordeal with my family. They helped me in any way possible in m material and financial aspects. We conquered that lowest point of our lives, we survived and we moved forward. We were faithful that God will provide and we entrusted our fears and worries to Him. Indeed, God answered our prayers. We were able to renovate my parent's house and we were able to transfer to our new home with my own family. 

In Romans 8:37, it is said that we are more than conquerors through Him who loved us. The struggles in life are part of our journey to reach our dream destination. The path is not smooth, it may be crooked but God always sends us a compass in order for us to navigate the roads, bridges, rivers, streams, and oceans of life. We may be at a loss at a moment, but soon we can discover in our own the right direction that God prepared us to have us. We just need to be patient and trust Him always in everything that we do. 

I may have lost a lot of battles, but I am still a winner because I conquered all obstacles in life for God is my ultimate strength on the battlefield. I am a CONQUEROR!


No comments:

Post a Comment