Monday, January 2, 2023

Lowest Point

There are a lot of moments where I was weighed down due to a lot of circumstances in my life. I got pregnant and got married at an early age. Our house was caught on fire. During those times, I struggled financially and I felt that I dont have anyone. But I was fortunate because I have friends who are with me, who comforted me, who spent their time with me and visited me and shared what they have to me. In the lowest points in my life, I realize that I kept a handful of treasures, FAMILY and FRIENDS, they are my rock and my fortress during the lowest point of my life. I would be forever grateful for their kindness and love to me for they me strenght and motivation to move forward and continue my life. The scripture today reminded me that whatever challenges we faced, lets call upon the name of the Lord.  Today, my life is not perfect and I still experience struggles financially bit even though its hard, God always provide before I even ask.  Everytime I have problems and in my lowest point, I will pray and ask God to relieve my stress and focus on finding solutions that calls for my action. 

No comments:

Post a Comment