Friday, January 27, 2023

Generosity

Source: https://vision2.com/vision2-is-inspired-by-love-and-generosity/


Its better to give than to receive. How much can we give for those in need? Can you make someone happy today by making that person happy? Simple things can turn sadness to happiness. A lot of people have struggles and priorities and they are deprive to buy something for themselves for they need to provide to others. Today, I am struggling financially here in South Korea. I have an allowance but most of them are sent back home because there are a lot of bills to pay and my salary is not enough. But despite all of that, God still provided whenever I needed to even before I asked. God is generous. But I am not able to give my tithes and offerings faithfully for I am bombarded but expenses. If God is generous to is for all blessings that He has given, it is also our mission to become cheerful givers in his kingdom to glorify Him and support the church ministry. Today, despite the lack, my mission to give should not be a burden but an expression of love to God and our brothers and sisters in Christ. We need to help each other and expand God's church through our generosity.

No comments:

Post a Comment