Sunday, January 29, 2023

Overwhelmed

Source: https://www.cntraveller.in/story/mental-health-covid-anxiety-stress-feeling-overwhelmed/

Do you have a lot of struggles and keep them to yourself? Did you feel alone in battling all of the challenges in life? We are humans, we will get tired and grow weary in all the circumstances we have. But one thing is sure, God is our source of strength in times when we lose our strength and become vulnerable because of our weakness. 

Many times I felt alone in battling administrative work and concerns in the college when I was the officer-in-charge.  I felt that I am the only one who cares much about our targets. It seems like I am the only one who has the energy and desire for success. My other colleagues were not that proactive and initiated things. I was always left to decide for the whole department. 

Currently, I am studying here in Korea. I am away from my family. I struggle alone and I only have myself here to decide and to worry. Despite these struggles, I put my trust and confidence in the Lord. Every day I pray for guidance in everything that I do here.  God is my source of strength and my confidence in everything that I do.  

As scripture says in Isaiah 40:31: "They will run and not grow weary, they will walk and not be faint." God is the source of strength to build faith, trust, and confidence in everything that we do. Glorify and Honor Him all the days of our life.

No comments:

Post a Comment