Tuesday, January 3, 2023

A New Vision

 



This new year is all about beginnings. Starting over again and evaluating the past year's lessons that you need to improve on and lessen mistakes made in the past.  I just arrived in Korea from a short vacation in the Philippines and brought some of my books here. Although I read these books 2 to 3 years ago, I just want to reread them and feed my mind with great ideas and wisdom from the authors. This will somehow feed my mind with a new perspective and will help me change my mindset and will eventually influence how I do things this year. It will help me create a vision for myself, my family, and to other people in my circle. In the bible, we learned that we should not dwell in the past and for me, those lessons we have experienced should be an inspiration to move forward and accomplish our goals this year. Feed the mind to change your mindset and will create A NEW VISION.

No comments:

Post a Comment