Tuesday, February 14, 2023

Go with the flow

Source: https://www.makemebetter.net/learning-to-go-with-the-flow/


Do you blend in with the crowd and go with the majority? What if they are wrong? Will you still follow them? 

In any false news, we hear we need to investigate the truth through facts and not by mere gossips and opinions. I myself is guilty of it. I usually go with the majority because I don't want to be left out and argue with the big crowd who are all against me. Its hard to battle alone and defend yourself to them. I father have peace of mind and blend with them. Im pleasing them in order to be like them.

But what if their beliefs are wrong and the values they are promoting are immoral. As a christian, we have an obligation to fight for the truth and what is right. We should not mind what the crowd will tell us. We should be firm in our decision for the truth is with us. Jesus is the way, the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through Him!

I will go with God's flow not with men.

No comments:

Post a Comment