Sunday, February 12, 2023

Hard Pressed

Source: https://lifepointministries.net/2022/08/03/handling-heavy-burdens/


Have you experienced the difficulty that made your faith in God stronger?

I have experienced a lot of hardships in life and thought to be resilient through the years. I got married early and had kids and my finances were not enough to support our expenses. But my faith in God was stronger. In every struggle that I had, God gave me wisdom and I was able to think of simple solutions and strategies to solve them. I took a lot of risks and trusted God more. It gave me the strength to endure the pain of failure and focus on recovery and moving forward.

Negativity is always there to overshadow the gift of salvation from God. God is our salt and light and will lead to the right way. Struggles can come and go but the Lord God Almighty is here to stay with us for eternity. In Matthew 6 it says, "Don't worry about what to eat or what to drink because God will provide even before you asked. Look at the birds in the sky they neither sow nor reap but the Lord God feeds them. "

Be Faithful in word, thought, and deed!

No comments:

Post a Comment