Saturday, February 18, 2023

Revival

Source: https://www.restoringthewells.org/revival/revival/

As I started studying here in Korea last September 2022, I began finding churches here to continue my journey as a Christian by honoring God, sharing the gospel and living in His ways. But I was not able to attend church here because of differences in denominations and language barrier. I always wanted to but I felt out of place and I didn't have other Filipinos to join with in going to church. I want to revive and strengthen my Christian faith while here in Korea.

Due to our experience during the pandemic, we innovated and wherever you are in the world you can attend any service online. So, I decided to revive my usual attendance in Sunday service in the Philippines by attending church online. Even online I can still praise and worship the Lord together with my fellow Christians. We may be distant physically but our spirits and hearts are one with Christ. I can still listen to the same gospel shared by the pastors. I can still meditate on God's word from the scripture. 

Reviving my faith and doing church services every Sunday online, helped me to stay connected with my fellow Christians. No matter how far we are in the world, we can still praise and worship God together! Amen!

No comments:

Post a Comment