Wednesday, February 8, 2023

See Clearly

Source: https://www.skipprichard.com/how-to-live-eyes-wide-open-in-a-world-that-cant-see-clearly/


On many days of our lives, we are in the dark and we can't see what's coming. We are uncertain of our future and what lies ahead. For many years of my life, I look forward to something great that God has prepared for me.  I was praying for a house and I took the risk of applying for a project-based job for 2 years. Despite the unsustainable income I still grabbed it and trusted the Lord that He will give me another job after I will end my contract.  God did give light to my dark path and gave me the permanent job I was praying for. In 2012, I was an Instructor at a State University and I was part of the government service which secures me good benefits after retirement. God gives light when the clouds are blurry and even the night is dark. We just need to see Jesus in every aspect of our lives because He is the way the truth and the life and no one comes to the Father except through Him. Lets us give thanks to Him every day of our lives. Let us see clearly and have the correct vision from Him.

No comments:

Post a Comment